- Before or at the time of collecting your personal information, I will identify the purposes for which your information is being collected, for example, collecting your email address in order to send you a resource or to offer you my services.
- I will collect and use your personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by me and for other compatible purposes, unless I obtain your consent. No spam here!
- I will collect your personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned. You must opt-in!
- Your personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date. I want you to receive the goodness I have to offer!
- I will protect your personal information through reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. While I’m not a cyber security expert, I have measures in place to protect your information.
- I will only retain your personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes. You can unsubscribe from my emails and/or email me at the contact information below to provide notice that you no longer wish for me to have your information.
- I will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information. Again, email me if you have any questions!
- I are committed to conducting my business in a manner to ensure that the confidentiality of your personal information is protected and maintained. I want you to see me as trustworthy!
Here are some specifics:
Who we are
This online business is The Creative Teach Coach which can be found on the Internet at www.thecreativetechcoach.com. The physical location of the business is in Batesburg, South Carolina. Please contact us at ash[email protected] for additional contact information.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
This website collects personal data from users and site visitors. This may include personal data, such as name and email address; transactional data, such as purchase information (not billing information like payment or billing address); and technical data, such as information about cookies.
We do not collect any sensitive data about you. Sensitive data refers to data that includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data. We do not collect any information about criminal convictions and offenses.
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
• Provide, maintain, improve and promote our products and services;
• Provide and deliver the information, products and services you request, process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations and receipts;
• Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
• Respond to your comments, questions and requests, and provide customer service;
• Communicate with you about products, services, surveys, offers, promotions, rewards and events offered by Company and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
• Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services;
• Personalize and improve the Services and provide advertisements, content or features that match user profiles or interests;
• Facilitate contests, sweepstakes and promotions, and process and deliver entries and rewards;
• Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
• Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
Personal data is not just created by a user’s interactions with our site. Personal data is also generated from technical processes such as contact forms, comments, cookies, analytics, and third party users.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you choose to receive more information or request our services using embedded contact forms on this site, your name and email address is collected by ConvertKit, a third-party email service provider.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
Our site uses Google Analytics to track data about visitors to our website by storing cookies on their computers. Google Analytics is Google’s own web and traffic analytics tool, and it uses uses first-party cookies to generate reports on who visits our website and what they do once they get there. You can find more about how Google Analytics uses your data here.
Who we share your data with
We require all third parties to whom we transfer your data to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We only allow such third parties to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
ConvertKit collects your name and email address for our site for communication and marketing purposes. You can read more here about how ConvertKit addresses the privacy of our subscribers.
By default WordPress does not collect any personal data about visitors, and only collects the data shown on the User Profile screen from registered users. If you are a registered user, we save your content activity like create/update/delete posts and comments.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
Contact form entries and analytics records are retained for a year, and customer purchase records for ten years. If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
What rights you have over your data
You have the right to contact us at anytime requesting that we erase any personal data we hold about you, and we will delete all of your personal data from our systems. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
We are based in the United States and the information we collect is governed by U.S. law. By accessing or using the Services or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing and transfer of information in and to the U.S. and other countries.